- 10 gauge steel walls.
- ¼” steel lids.
- Outer leak and corrosion protection with a marine grade coal tar application. NOTHING protects underground storm shelters better!
- Removable handrail, adjustable stairs, and carpeted benches.
- Back lid is removable allowing for an additional exit point.
- Front lid is patented, auto-latching with three-point locking to insure the lid stays securely closed.
- Over 120″ of air breathing space.
- Limited transferable warranty.
- Includes battery operated fan/light combo.
- Lockable outer lid allows for the shelter to be used as a safe to store valuable documents, guns, ammo, food, or valuables.
- Exceeds FEMA and ICC 500 guidelines.
- Certified engineer seal of approval.
- Optional hydraulic jack to raise lid (if needed).
Need to run electricity to the shelter? We can do it. Want to have a wall-mounted television? We’ve done it! Want to have a false wall to store your guns or ammo behind? Want to install a sump pump to provide an added sense of safety? Yes, we can! Storm shelters and safe rooms make the perfect place to store valuables and important documents.
We also offer magnetic storm shelter covers through a third-party referral partner that will keep water from entering the storm shelter when it drips off the vehicle. Hate spiders or other large insects? The magnetic cover will work wonders on keeping them out. The cover will also keep dirt and leaves from accumulating in the shelter.
Another favorite optional accessory is the 8-ton hydraulic jack that attaches to the back lid. It raises the lid to a point that allows you to look around and analyze the situation. If you have questions about the 8-ton hydraulic jack, customizing a storm shelter or safe room, give us a call at 405-417-8676.